Seller: Access Wireless Product: Zte Cell Phone Clear all filters (0 of 86 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:

Access Wireless in Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh - Within 24 hours of receiving my phone, i

3.0
Please help me,I just had knee surgery on Dec 13 my dang chair recliner broke my phone i just received a new less than 24 hours, im disabled can't work can you please help me,I need my phone. ZTE access wireless. Can you believe this could happen. I was so happy to receive my phone this happened. 3415 Sevier Ave Apt B9 Knoxville Tennessee 37920 Jamie Rena Ramsey. 01/12 1973
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
I forgot to mention, because I am not able to download anything.My phone was hacked and someone stole. $205.95, in cash money and $91.00 in food stamps, because I couldn't download any security.They that they have secure phones, is faults.

Marylou, ***. I'm on food stamps after paying more tax dollars than you ever will.

I was just looking on assistance on why my phone screen just shattered after owning it for less than 14 days, came across your comment, and you are a pitiful excuse for a human being.

Why even post that? Think about what you did, you piece of trash.

You just insulted someone who is broke, homeless, or close, and they may need a phone just to be able to find a job. I hope you are in a situation like ours soon, you miserable human.

View more comments
Damaged or defective

Access Wireless - I hate my phone.

My phone gets to hot, when it is charging and when I talk on it. It even will shock me. Not to mention I can't download anything, there is never any room no matter what I do. And it always Freeze's. I am going to report you and you, to BBB, the consumer affairs, Wich I have a membership with. A already reported it to my lawyers. Fix this problem please. PS. I also have been trying to block a phone number, but I need to download an app for it. But I can't because this phone won't let me. Costumer service was not helpful at all.
Damaged or defective